I cut some functions in the Comix Easel V.2 Plugin.
The biggest change is removing the Transcript option. Users were able to add their transcripts to a post. However, they needed to add a short code somewhere so the Transcripts would appear. This seemed redundant. Users can post their transcripts in the blog part of a comic post. So, this choice was removed.
I removed other options like adding HTML to the top and bottom of a comic post. This function did not work in my test themes. I removed the Multifunction option, the Add Flash comics, and Link to options. None of these options worked in with my test themes too.
I did check to see if the plugin generated any errors. I had a few issues that were fixed. I believe that the plugin will not generate any more errors.
Please check out the plugin. As always, give me a shout-out if there are any issues.